Three Easy Ways To Find Your Solution.
What Is Rx Report™?
A personalized pharmacogenomic report that will inform you and your physician of the most compatible medications for a chronic condition. Whether it be depression & anxiety or any other conditions you will be prescribed the medication that is the best for you based on your genes
• Mental Illness does not have to be a crippling condition
• 1 out of 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness
• The biggest challenge is to find the right medication
• Rx Report™ helped many people to avoid painful trial and error process
Start Your journey in 6 easy steps
Why We Do It?
• To help you and your physician find the right drugs and doses for your medical condition
• To inform you of which medications to avoid
• To recommend the drugs with the fewest side effects
• To give you and your loved ones peace of mind
Why Personalized Prescribing?
• Personalized Prescribing Inc. is a Canadian company and all tests are done at our laboratory in the Greater Toronto Area.
• Rx Report™ test is the most comprehensive worldwide.
• Rx Report™ test is based on compelling scientific evidence.
• We have in-house pharmacists who work with both patients and their physicians.
• We test for more genes than any other similar tests.
Rx Report™ tests are supported by compelling scientific evidence available on multiple health sciences platforms such as PharmGKB, Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), etcetera. The tests analyze up to 54 genes and 104 genetic variations.
Personalized Prescribing has completely changed my life I can’t thank them enough. I have been on
several different antidepressants since I was 23 and some seem to help but there was always some side
effect that would make me feel like I should stop the medication. After doing the test and trying the
medication that was recommended, I feel like a new person. I can’t thank you enough.
When I spoke to my family about my results, I discovered that both my father and sister had the same
side-effects and reactions or success with certain drugs. It just really speaks highly of the fact that it’s all
about DNA. So, I do believe that Personalized Prescribing works…..It’s true, Personalized Prescribing does
what it’s supposed to do!
This test confirmed to me that the medicine I was taking was good for me and that I had to wait for the
side effects to subside and its’ action to take place in a few weeks. Within a month, everything was
settled. It's incredible. I am very happy with the service received from this company