The Rx Report™ test can help you to find the right medication with minimal side effects for your condition. Skip trial and error and get your life back with Rx Report™ - Psychiatry & Pain.
The Rx Report™ - Psychiatry & Pain test is a comprehensive pharmacogenomic test that analyzes 54 genes to determine how you will respond to different medications. The test includes:
- pre- and post-test consultation with our pharmacists
- a summary report written by a pharmacist
- online access to your digital report with individual gene-drug interaction information
View Sample Online Report using
Once you purchase the test, you will receive a DNA sample collection package which includes:
- a DNA sample kit with instructions
- a bubble envelope to seal in your saliva sample
- a pre-paid return Purolator pack to ship your sample to our laboratory
All shipping costs are included in the price. When you order, you need to provide your complete shipping address to receive the sample collection kit via Purolator.