Everyone metabolizes medication differently. Two people can take the same drug at a same dose, but one will experience severe side-effects and other will experience no benefit at all. A simple saliva sample can help determine:
- Whether a medication will be effective
- The best dose of a medication
- Whether one would experience serious side effects from a medication
Pharmacogenomic test is a personalized prescribing rather one-size-fits-all strategy to optimize drug therapies.
At Personalized Prescribing, we provide a pharmacogenomic test with recommendations that have been clinically validated by at least one of the two leading consortia-
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- Dutch Pharmacogenetics Working Groups (DPWG)