Discounted COVID19 Testing For Groups, Organizations And Employers
Cost of Group Tests
The COVID19 Test
- If you are POSITIVE (have the virus), or
- If you are NEGATIVE (no detectible virus presence),
- INCONCLUSIVE (about 3% of tests are inconclusive due to issues with the saliva sample).
What You Need to Know?
- The test requires 16-18 hours of highly trained personnel and sophisticated equipment to complete a 92-sample batch.
- Personalized Prescribing is committed to deliver results within 48-72 hours once the kit is received in our lab.
- If the demand is overwhelming, Personalized Prescribing may at its discretion cease to accept orders for a period of time.
Saliva Specimen Collection Kit
- We use the Zymo saliva collection kit that has been approved for COVID 19 testing using saliva by FDA and EUROVIR.
- No need for a swab that is inserted deep in Nasal passages or throats.
- Individuals can deposit saliva (follow the instructions) in the comfort of their own home.
- Our preferred method: We deliver the kit by Purolator, you send it back by return prepaid Purolator envelop.
Why You Should Be Tested?
- The single most dangerous aspect of COVID-19 is the fact that a significant percentage of infected people show little or no symptoms.
- Asymptomatic people, inadvertently, are spreading the virus, mostly to their family, friends, and co-workers.
- Governments are only testing people with symptoms; this test is available to persons even if they have no symptoms.
What If You Test Positive?
- One must self-isolate for a period of 14 days or more depending upon their doctor’s recommendations.
- Contact the primary care provider or Telehealth if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, runny nose or nasal congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, gastrointestinal symptoms, olfactory or taste disorder).
- Contact anyone with whom the client had close physical contact in the two days before the symptoms started or after symptoms started and request to self-isolate.
What If You Test Negative?
Inconclusive results may occur due to specimen contamination or low viral concentration, and
Human errors may yield in false negative results.
How Can You Order the Tests for your group, organization or employees?